Holy Spirit Primary St Clair has an approach to learning based on leading educational research which makes us one of the best Catholic primary school in Sydney area.
The learning program at Holy Spirit Primary School covers seven key learning areas:
- Religious Education
- English - reading, writing, talking, listening
- Mathematics - working mathematically, number, measurement, data, space and geometry, patterns and algebra
- Science – using technology, investigating, designing, and algebra
- History and Geography
- Creative Arts – music, visual arts, dance and drama
- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education.
Learn more about how learning works at Holy Spirit Primary by reading the pages in this section or by contacting the school.